Thursday 9 January 2014

2014 Lip Lust List

Hello, I'm back, and what better way to kick off my first post of 2014 than with a Lip Lust List. I have not only been out of the blogging loop, but pretty much the entire beauty loop for a couple of months now so I am still catching up on whats hot and whats not. One thing I am quickly realising is lipsticks are still very much HOT (Thank goodness) So this is what I will be lusting after in 2014.







The Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lips started to appear on blogs at the mid to end of last year and I didn't see a single shade I disliked. Not only that but the packaging just screams "Buy me". I am really not fussy which shade I end up with, as long as one is in my handbag by the end of this year. 



This Sisley Lipstick has been on my wishlist forever. I would say possibly two years. Although all the colours look spectacular, the one that really drew me in was "Rose Fushia" I wouldn't say no to "Mandarin" either. 
(Can we all just take a minute to debate the spelling of the word Fushia. Every website I went on to look for this lipstick spelled it differently)



Although they are yet to reach our shores I am already lusting after some of the Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balms. If they are anything like the Kissable Balm Stains they are going to be a huge hit. I haven't heard such great things about the Lacquers that are coming out at the same time, so I might have to skip those. 

That's all I am lusting after at the moment, However I doubt the list will stay that modest for very long. Am I missing out on anything? What is on your lust list?

Maxi
x-x


4 comments:

  1. Sisley lipsticks do look very special but the price.... crazy!

    Also lusting after the new Revlon balms but leaning toward the Colorburst Lacquer Balms for there amazing metallic packaging. But I think the matte balms will be the most interesting.

    So glad you are back to blogging, really xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard the Lacquers wear off and leave glitter on your lips. That's what put me off. I hadn't even heard of them until yesterday. Talk about being on another planet.

      Delete
  2. HOW MUCH for a lipstick???? £33
    Weeps, I just can't do it. I don't care if it gives me the lips of Angelina (with Brad attached to them) I can't spend that much on lippie.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have one concern that is price, it looks good but price is really high. Anyways thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete