Wednesday 3 April 2013

Wearing - Myface Cosmetics


This lipstick was ridiculously difficult to photograph but it is definitely closer to the lip swatch colour than the full face pictures. Despite that, it is a lipstick I have barely ever worn and I can't think why. I am absolutely in love with it. It is a bright pink that is really wearable. My lips were having a particularly dry day so I popped on a Korres Lip Butter in a matching shade for extra moisturisation and a bit of shine. 

Lipstick: Myface Cosmetics - Strawberry Fields
LipBalm: Korres Lip Butter - Pomegranate


For reference, I always apply some lip balm and a thin layer of either concealer or foundation to nude out the lip before putting on any lip colour.


2 comments:

  1. Love the colour, x

    http://sparkley-pink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Versatile blogger award ! please take a look at my blog and it will tell you what you need to do

    http://sparkley-pink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete