Tuesday 30 April 2013

Birthday Presents

Some time this month (What day is it again?) It was my birthday and although I don't tend to get lip products as presents this year I was a very lucky girl. A couple of things I asked for from my mum but the rest were a total surprise and I love everything that I have tried so far. 


The first thing I got is from the incredible Fee from Makeup Savvy. She always spoils me and this occasion was no different. The Sara Happ Lip Slip has to be one of the most luxurious products I have ever owned. It is described as a "Luxe Balm" and comes in its own Rose Gold box. It is almost too pretty to use but I have had a little play and so far my lips are loving it. 



The next thing I got is also from Fee (I told you she spoils me) She picked up two of the NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balms for me and I have never tried these before. I saw a review on her blog as well as a couple of others and they were on my "Too buy" list, so I am glad I have two shades to try.
Shades left - Blushing Golden, right - Applelicious Pink


 Finally I asked my mum for some of the Revlon Lip Butters (Mainly the new shades) and she managed to get hold of all the shades I was after. I love the Lip Butter formula so much and these 4 take my current total to 12. 

Tutti Frutti, Brown Sugar, Juicy Papaya, Pink Lemonade




4 comments:

  1. Lovely presents from lovely people :p

    Glad you love the Lip Slip, smells soooo good doesn't it.

    Also can't believe I don't own ANY lip butters, it's shocking actually.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I totally want the lip slip, looks super yum!

    ReplyDelete