Monday 18 March 2013

Identity Crisis...

I am going to try and keep this brief but basically I had a major identity crisis and a mini melt down but I am back now and back to my original name. I have no idea what made me want to change my blog name in the first place but I did it, I wasn't happy with it, so I changed it back.
I want to apologies for messing everyone around and making things so confusing but I promise this is it now, no more name changes, just straight up lipstick.

As you may of noticed, I have had a bit of a face lift. That is all thanks to my gorgeous pal Fee over at Makeup Savvy. She really is ridiculously talented.

You can still follow me on Blog Lovin' and Hello Cotton, but I now have a Pinterest where you can check out all my favourite lip pictures, and an Instagram where I will be adding Outfit Of The Day pictures, Nail Of The Day pictures, and anything else that takes my fancy.

Thank you for all your continued support and prepare yourself for some serious lipstick loving.

Maxi
x

No comments:

Post a Comment